We provide bespoke cooking sessions, programmes & training for your Community’s needs. We have a fully portable cooking kitchen that we can bring to you. All you need provide is access to running water!
In 2016, working in partnership with organisations across Greater Manchester, we delivered 48 cooking sessions and reached nearly 600 participants; each having gained new skills, inspiring recipe ideas, a stronger awareness of food wastage and have eaten a nutritiously balanced meal. We would love to cook Cracking Good Food with you too – Good food is very affordable if you know what to cook, and how!
We’ve worked with nearly 120 organisations and cooked with over 13,000 people. For a full summary of our work to date click here.
If you are interested in Cracking Good Food working with your community, please contact Adele Jordan – email@example.com or 07910 673113.
Street Games Fit & Fed Workshops – Birmingham, Wigan & Derby
- Service delivered at short notice in line with StreetGames requirements. Excellent communications prior to the event, and comprehensive follow up service.
Turkey Lane & Monsall Neighbourhood Centre
- All the families that are involved in this project, so far, have really enjoyed taking part. The project has given the opportunity for parents and children to undertake a fun activity together but also made them think more about the food they eat. After the cooking sessions everyone gave positive feedback about what they had learnt. Sitting down together at the end of the sessions to eat the food they had made has been a very positive experience for the families.
- Tenants and staff engaged into the session as there was a lively atmosphere and team work. The preparation of the food allowed tenants to be involved and learn new skills.
Shena Simon Campus, Manchester City College
- The project it touched on all our main aims and objections re: healthy eating week. The facilitator was interactive and highlighted these key objectives.
Places for people
- This was very much value for money, as we were able to cater for all the residents as well as providing an entertaining and informative session