Read what some of our participants are saying about their experiences…
The Art of Tarts – January 2017
- Just go, learn, enjoy.
- I’ve always enjoyed and benefitted from the courses. Really useful and enjoyable course.
- Initiative well worth supporting
Nepalese – January 2017
- First class!
- I am not a confident or inspired cook but found instructions easy to follow. She was very relaxed, friendly and informative.
- Glad to know I’m subsidising community food enterprises.
- New ideas and confidence to bring different ingredients together.
Bread Making – January 2017
- Excellent instruction – informative and friendly.
- Interesting and useful, lots of hands on experience. Really enjoyed it and have got a lot out of it. Great lunch!
- Good for all skill levels. Excellent learning experience. Courses would make great Christmas / birthday presents.
Vegan Fine Dining – January 2017
- Loved the relaxed feel to the course. Jan was hysterical and Paul and Sueli were like angels making the whole experience run smoothly. Me and my friend had a fantastic time. We have very different cooking abilities yet equally enjoyed the session and are definitely booking another course.
- New skills and techniques to be used in everyday cooking
- All of it! I learnt so much. It was also a great social event. Keep up the good work!
Vegan Fine Dining – February 2017
- I really enjoyed the session. Nice to meet other people with an interest in vegan cookery. Thanks all.
- Definitely recommend you, it was so informative. This was such a good course. Its easy to get stuck in a rut with vegan cooking, but this course really helped me think about different ingredients and different combinations. I would highly recommend.
- A relaxed step by step guide to cooking
Japanese Sushi – February 2017
- Lots of interesting knowledge about ingredients and unusual suggestions. Very relaxed, easy to follow teaching.
- Really friendly environment. Relaxed (but safe), good food! I’d love to do it again. Great extra advice on other foods.
- New flavours and a new skills