What will you cook?
We run 2 different artisan breadmaking classes, in 4 locations around Manchester.
Both are suitable for beginners or people who want to get more out of their breadmaking.
All our classes teach skills which can be practised at home using simple, non-specialist equipment. We do not use specialist dough proving cupboards.
I really enjoyed the chance to try a range of flours and seeds and learning from the experience of others.
I loved the science behind the making of bread; so informative and in a relaxed and friendly environment and tasty food to take home!
Excellent instruction – informative and friendly.
Interesting and useful, lots of hands on experience. Really enjoyed it and have got a lot out of it. Great lunch!
Good for all skill levels. Excellent learning experience. Courses would make great Christmas/birthday presents.
6 hour class
£95 per person
Chorlton, Didsbury,& Prestwich
10am - 4pm
- Longer session with lots of time for in-depth discussions and more one-to-one tuition time
- More detail about different flours, different yeasts, different bread making methods, what can go wrong & how to avoid problems
- 26 page full colour booklet about the history & politics of bread, as well as lots of detail about the different stages of bread making, including all recipes to take home
- All refreshments, homemade lunch & equipment provided
4 hour class
£70 per person
Chorlton & Didsbury
10am - 2pm
- A great, fast-paced introduction to bread making, very hands-on
- You will make an organic loaf, quick garlic naan-breads & focaccia to take home
- All refreshments & equipment provided
- All recipes provided to take home