- We deliver weekly bespoke 2 hour cooking programmes in your community bringing new skills and a love of good food for all.
- We provide tickable posters asking YOU want YOU want to cook, then go from there.
- Everyone cooks and eats together. A lovely way to bring communities together through food and well-being.
- We’ve cooked with parents in schools, housing associations, the probation service, hostels, charities & community centres across Greater Manchester.
- We cook with food from Fareshare Greater Manchester enabling us to make use of surplus unwanted food, but most importantly teach those skills to be resourceful and creative with what you have.
- Good food is very affordable if you know what to cook and how.
We’ve worked with nearly 120 organisations and cooked with over 13,000 people. For a full summary of our work to date click here.
If you are interested in Cracking Good Food working with your community, please contact Adele Jordan – [email protected] or 07910 673113.