What will you cook?
£70 per person, 4hr session | Please email [email protected] for further information
Learn to cook an exciting Springtime Wild Food & British Heritage Menu –
- Roasted Purple Sprouting Broccoli
- Wild garlic dressing, milk curds & dock seed crisp
- Ground Elder Crusted Hake or Halloumi Fishcake
- Wild tartare sauce, marrow fat peas & roasted new potatoes
- Lavender Junket
- Yorkshire rhubarb & dandelion granola
Chef Ben from Fruits of the Forage will source the wonderful wild ingredients but we strongly encourage you to learn how to source wild garlic, ground elder and dandelions as key ingredients by foraging with us, further details here. You’ll get more out of the session then on every level!
Fruits of the Forage are based in Macclesfield, run stalls in many Markets and pop-up Supper Clubs using foraged produce They’re extremely delicious too! Ben’s understanding of foraged and locally grown produce is outstanding, as is his ability to transform it into delicious meals with a twist. He wants to share with you that art.
- Nut Free