- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start time for a prompt start
- We try to finish on time but there is always a chance that a foraging & cooking session could run over slightly
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the time of year & the weather, suitable for being outdoors for at least 3 hours!
- If possible, bring a basket for collecting
- Something to tie back long hair while cooking what you forage
- A flask with a hot or cold drink depending on the time of year and a snack to keep you going if you think you might get hungry
- A small food container should the be leftovers!
Please note: if you are having any difficulty finding us, or need to call someone in the hour before for any other reason, please call Jesper on 07900 544 826.
Important: If you booked for someone other than yourself, please remember to also pass this information on to them!
Chorlton Waterpark Meet at the car park at Chorlton Water Park, it is right at the end of Maitland Avenue (M21 7WH), off Barlow Moor Road. Wheelchair friendly venue.
View Larger Map
Chorlton Ees Meet at the Chorlton Ees entrance car park on Brookburn Road, opposite The Bowling Green pub, Chorlton Green, Manchester M21 9EL. Wheelchair friendly venue.
Fletcher Moss Park Meet at the Fletcher Moss main park entrance on Wilmslow Road, next to The Didsbury Pub, 852 Wilmslow Rd, Manchester M20 2SG
Sale Water Park – Meet at Rifle Road, M33 2LX
Meet at the main entrance to the woods is on Keighley Road, next to what used to be the Nutclough Tavern and is now Zion housing co-op. On the A6033 to Keighley heading north out of Hebden Bridge, after the second set of traffic lights, turn right (walkers access). Postcode HX7 8HA Directions here.