A 7-week online cookery course to upskill and support and connect groups of people at-risk of isolation
This 7 week online cooking course is a great way to keep teams and communities connected. Originally designed to support people throughout Covid lockdowns, we have seen that the benefits of connecting and engaging people through online cooking extend into ‘normal’ times too. This course, perfect for larger teams or housing association residents, provides the following:
- 7 different spices/herbs delivered by post to create 7 wholesome dishes which can be frozen.
- A microwavable container to save a batch of your wholesome dish for tomorrows’ lunch or dinner!
- 7 weekly easy-to-follow recipe cards which contain information to boost your skills and knowledge
- A shopping list of ingredients
- Tips and ways to reduce food waste for each dish
- Personalised recipe cards to include details of your local support networks
- Access details for the ‘Vimeo’ online cooking sessions (also emailed to each participant).
Contact email@example.com for more information